Saturday 28 April 2012

Vanilla Souffle

Vanilla Souffle by Miss Pretty Puff
Let's celebrate our first post with Vanilla Soufflé; above is a picture of the soufflés I made not too long ago and they happen to be my very first attempt (admittedly prior to this occasion I have actually never tasted a soufflé before, so my guesses could be all wrong).  Something you need to know about me is that I'm not a natural baker.  These cooking hands are more equipped for savoury, guess-work creations but low and behold, I managed to make the almighty soufflé!  
These little, indulgent pots of sweet, creamy fluff-goo tastes wonderful if not a bit too sweet for my liking.  I adapted this recipe from my latest book shelf addition, Rachel Khoo's 'The Little Paris Kitchen'. While I wasn't a fan of her cheese soufflé recipe, I definitely liked the original vanilla one.  I plan to make soufflé another time and as I'm a keen learner, I will be venturing into a different recipe in order to find the best fluff-goo possible.

Does anyone have an interesting recipe for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment